Friday, November 15, 2013

Layering Tutorial @ Scraptastic

Hi all!  Just a quick note to link you all through to my layering tutorial that goes live today over on the scraptastic blog!

Here's the layered layout I created for this tutorial:
DSC_3651
Layout created from the Never Tear Us Apart kits
In the first video for this tutorial I talk about the principles I keep in mind when building a layered layout:


In the second video I share my process of making the Pinking Apples layout, and describe how I used the principles discussed in the previous video.  I hope you find them helpful and/or interesting!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy. I did ask a question on YouTube but then saw your very awesome video message (because we got to see your face!) about troubles with answering questions. You mentioned recently you organise your scrapbook pages by chronological order of when you scrapped them not by the date of the photo. Could you tell us a little more about this kind of organisation and why you chose this way. I have never thought to do that and I'm having problems deciding how to order by scrapbook pages. Cheers, Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever said junk food tastes better than its healthier counterpart has obviously not feasted their eyes (and mouth!) on Cooking Light magazine. This monthly publication scores low-fat brownie points for providing recipes that are healthy AND tasty at the same time. Yes, Healthy And tasty.
    jeux de ninja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved both videos and I´m certainly trying all those principles you have mentioned. Let´s see what I can come with! ;oD Thank you so much for sharing your creative process. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete